Holy Family Church at Chapel Road in Katong area, 1932

 

Title
Holy Family Church at Chapel Road in Katong area, 1932
Description
This is a side view of the Church of the Holy Family with its belfry at Chapel Road, off East Coast Road in Katong area. The church was completed and blessed by Bishop L. Perrichon on 19 June 1932. The church was made into a Parish in 1936. Renovations and extensions were added between 1969 and 1970. On 29 December 1997, the church was demolished to make way for a new 4-storey church building; completed and consecrated in December 1999. Title devised by Library staff.
Source
Taken from book Diamond jubilee souvenir magazine [of the] Church of the Holy Family, page 6