- Crest of Serangoon Garden North School, 1987
- Crest of Serangoon Garden North School established in 1956 under the charge of Mrs. F. McKenna, Principal of Serangoon Garden South School. In January 1957, it moved into its own premises at 49, Kensington Park Road. It later merged with Serangoon Garden South School (established in 1955) to form the new Serangoon Garden South School. In January 2007, it merged with Zhonghua Primary School (established in January 1987), and is currently at 12, Serangoon Avenue 4. Past principals of Serangoon Garden North School include Mrs. F. McKenna (1956); Mr. Cher Po Chia (1957); Miss Paulina Baruch (1958-1966); Mrs. K. Selvaratnam (1967-1984); and Mr. Po Gim Chong (1985-1987). Past principals of Zhonghua Primary School include Mr Tan Eng Chai (1987-Oct 1989); Madam Jenny Law (Oct 1989-Dec 1996); Madam Zahara bte Yusoff (Dec 1996-Dec 2002); Mr. Stephen Chua Tong Hee (Dec 2002-); and Mr. Bucktha Seelan (2008-to date).