- The expedition to Borneo of H.M.S. Dido for the suppression of piracy : with extracts from the journal of James Brooke of Sarawak (now agent for the British government in Borneo). Vol. II
- Keppel, Henry, Sir, 1809-1904
- Borneo--Description and travel
Sarawak--Description and travel
Southeast Asia--Description and travel
Voyages and travels
Geographical areas and countries
Places of interests
Places of interest
- Chapman and Hall, 1846
- Brooke, James, Sir, 1803-1868
- Digital Description
- application/pdf, 27766 KB, 422 p. : ill.
- Table of Contents
- ch. I. Captain Keppel's voyage in the Dido with Mr. Brooke to Sarawak...
ch. II. The Rajah's letter to Captain Keppel, and his reply...
ch. III. Ascent of the river to Paddi...
ch. IV. Captain Keppel sails for China...
ch. V. Seriff Muller's town sacked...
ch. VI. Later portion of Mr Brooke's Journal...
ch. VII. Mr. Brooke's memorandum on the piracy of the Malayan Archipelago...
ch. VIII. Arrival of Captain Bethune and Mr. Wise...
ch. IX. Borneo, its geographical bounds and leading divisions...
ch. X. Proposed British settlement on the north-west coast of Borneo...