- Narrative of the voyage of H.M.S. Samarang, during the years 1843-46, employed surveying the islands of the Eastern Archipelago, accompanied by a brief vocabulary of the principal languages : with notes on the natural history of the islands by Arthur Adams. Vol. II
- Belcher, Edward, Sir, 1799-1877
- Natural history--Malay Archipelago
Malay Archipelago--Description and travel
Geography and Travels
- Reeve, Benham and Reeve, 1848
- Adams, Arthur, 1820-1878
- Digital Description
- application/pdf, 61667 KB, 598 p. : ill. (some col.)
- Table of Contents
- Partial contents: ch. XI. Japan and Loo-Choo
ch. XII. Hong-Kong and the Philippines
ch. XIII. Islands of the Mindoro and Sooloo Seas ...
ch. I, [Adams' notes] Cape de Verds. Cape of Good Hope. Java
ch. II. Borneo
ch. III. Bashee and Meia-Co-Shimah groups
ch. IV. The Philippine Archipelago
ch. V. The Sooloo and Molucca Archipelagoes ...
ch. IX. Borneo
ch. X. Mauritius to England
A brief vocabulary of languages.