- A visit to the Indian Archipelago, in H.M. ship Maeander : with portions of the private journal of Sir James Brooke. Vol. I
- Keppel, Henry, Sir, 1809-1904
- Geography>>Geographical Areas and Countries>>Malay Archipelago
Recreation>>Places of Interest
Ethnic Communities>>Customs and Traditions
Politics and Government>>National Security>>Civil Unrests>>Piracy
Southeast Asia--Description and travel
Borneo--Description and travel
Sarawak--Description and travel
Islands of the Pacific--Description and travel
Voyages and travels
Sports, recreation and travel>>Travel>>Asia>>Southeast Asia
Sports, recreation and travel>>Travel>>Australasia and Pacific Ocean
Law and government>>Security
Geographical areas and countries
Places of interests
Places of interest
- Brooke, James, Sir, 1803-1868
Brierly, Oswald W. B.
- Digital Description
- application/pdf, 25879 KB, 349 p . ill.
- Table of Contents
- ch. I. Maeander selected to take out Governor Brooke to Labuan...
ch. II. New harbour
Sail from Singapore... ch. III. State of the Province of Sadong...
ch. IV. Anchor off Kimanis...
ch. V. Toolyan
Bolod Islands... ch. VI. Piracy in the China Sea...
ch. VII. Departure for Manilla...
ch. VIII. Malays and Dyaks...
ch. IX. Albatross sails from Hong Kong for Borneo...
ch. X. Expedition ascends the Serebas River and Paku Branch...
ch. XI. Reply to charges made by Mr Hume, particularly as they affect Sir James Brooke
ch. XII. Reply to Mr Hume, continued...
ch. XIII. Reply to Mr Hume, concluded...
ch. XIV. General remarks on priacy