This is the report prepared by the appointed members of a Commission by His Excellency, the Yang di-Pertuan Negara in 1961, to inquire into the facilities and form of instruction in all vocational, trade and technical institutions in Singapore, both governmental and non-governmental, and to recommend a comprehensive scheme to be adopted by the Ministry of Education so that vocational and technical education can be co-ordinated and systematised as to fit in with the proposed industrialisation plans of the Government of Singapore.
- Report of the Commission of Inquiry into Vocational and Technical Education in Singapore
- Politics and Government>>Education
- Singapore : Printed by Lee Kim Heng, Acting Government Printer, 1961
- Singapore. Commission of Inquiry into Vocational and Technical Education in Singapore
- Digital Description
- application/pdf, 9.99 MB, 92 p. : ill.
All Rights Reserved. National Library Board Singapore 2009.