- Cases heard and determined in Her Majesty's Supreme Court of the Straits Settlements, 1808-1884. Vol. I, Civil cases
- Norton-Kyshe, James William
- Politics and Government>>Law
Law reports, digests, etc.--Straits Settlements
Court rules--Straits Settlements
Law and government>>Jurisprudence
- Printed at the Singapore and Straits Print. Office, 1885
- Digital Description
- application/pdf, 133182 KB, 880 p.
- Table of Contents
- Contents: Preface [Judicial-historical], 1786-1885. Ch. 1. 1785-1800; Ch. 2. 1800-1805; Ch. 3. 1805-1808; Ch. 4. First Charter of Justice, 1808-1826; Ch. 5. Second Charter of Justice, 1827-1855; Ch. 6. Third Charter of Justice, 1855-1867; Ch. 7. The transfer
List of recorders and judges of the Straits Settlements from the First Charter granted to Prince of Wales Island (Penang)
A table of the cases reported in this volume
Table of cases cited
Cases heard ... Vol. 1. Civil cases.