The Lim Tai See Temple built in 1901

 

Title
The Lim Tai See Temple built in 1901
Description
Front façade of Lim Tai See Temple at 29 Jalan Lim Tai See in Ulu Pandan Constituency. It was built by a Lim family on a small hill called Feng Hill in 1901 in honour of Lim Jie Chun (1537-1604), an honest Chinese scholar and civil servant during the era of Ming Imperial Dynasty. He was also known as Grandmaster Lim (林太師). The temple was also known as Yun Shan Temple or Hoon San Temple. Title devised by LIbrary staff.
Source
Taken from book 乌鲁班丹选区史迹, 1965-1987, page 35