- Catalogues of Malayan plants, birds and snakes (Wellcome MS Malay 8)
- Closing Words
- Akar kait-kait Tajam, Poko, Delur Ayer -- Creeper 40 feet -- No information. It is used in house building less durable if exposed.
- Opening Words
- No of plants collected daily and when collected - Their number and name - What is used for 7th january 1885 Wednesday 12 at Selandor - 384. Akar Beringat Katang -- keeper: the flowers are used by the Jaccan's women on the head, very smelled.
- Nature and Environment
- Wellcome Library
- Digital Description
- application/pdf, 122535 KB, 112 p.
- Owned by D. F. A. Hervey purchased by Wellcome at Hodgsons, London, 23 November 1934.