- The ethnology of the Indian Archipelago : embracing enquiries into the continental relations of the Indo-Pacific islanders
- Logan, James Richardson
- Ethnic Communities
People and communities
Heritage and Culture
- [s.n.], 
- Digital Description
- application/pdf, 11376 KB, 116 p.
- Table of Contents
- A. General account of ethnic characteristics
1. The individual
2. The family
3. The village, clan or society
4. The tribe or nation with its government, institutions, laws, war &c
B. The ethnic geography of the region
C. The ethnology of each people...
D. The ethnology of the region as a whole
Connection between Asianesia and the Indo-Tibetan and Tibeto-Anam lands
Polynesia and the Malay Archipelago
List of words with origins, similarities and usage by various races.