- The languages of the Indian Archipelago. I. A system of classification and orthography for comparative vocabularies
- Logan, J. R.
- Language and languages--Southeast Asia
Language and literature>>Languages>>East and Southeast Asian languages
- Printed by G. M. Frederick at the Free Press Office, [18--]
- Digital Description
- application/pdf, 4680 KB, 52 p.
- Table of Contents
- A system of class and orthography for comparative vocabularies
Elucidations of the table of vowel sounds
Elucidations of the table of consonants
Examples of the application of the orthography recommended in the preceding essay.