The is a bound volume of annual reports on Singapore schools activities and development from 1834-1862. The reports cover the state of the free schools and their administration. They include details such school regulations, a sudden cholera epidemic in the Chinese schools, rewards for top students, the decreasing number of children attending schools and more. There are even catalogues of library books, list of donations and scholarship accounts. Also included are the Report of the Ladies' Committee of the Institution Girls' School, for 1857 and 1858.
- Report (Singapore Institution Free School), 1834-62
- Singapore Institution Free School
- Educational sociology--Singapore
School management and organization--Singapore
- Printed at the Mission Press, 1834 / 1862
- Digital Description
- application/pdf, 42640 KB, 570 p. ; ill.
All Rights Reserved. National Library Board Singapore 2007.
http_x_forwarded_for: 184.108.40.206 REMOTE_ADDR: 172.30.9.34