This 1991 photograph depicting houses 9 and 11, on Hooper Road with the front porch and gates side by side of each other. Hooper Road was named after William Edward Hooper who joined the Municipality in 1885 as Registrar of Vehicles holding the office until his retirement. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.