This 1995 photograph depicts Kellock Road. It shows a view of a dirt road with vehicles parked by the roadside. Kellock Road was named after Captain J.K. Kellock, who was the Singapore agent for the Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company (P&O), from 1875 - 77. The roads mentioned are located in the vicinity of River Valley district. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.