This 1995 photograph shows Corona Florist & Nursery Pte Ltd, at Clementi Road. It was established in 1950. Clementi Road was formerly known as Reformatory Road because of a boys' home that was situated along the road. Before Clementi Town was developed in 1975, this area was largely filled with kampongs and villages with squatter-type homes, backyard trades, cottage industries and farms. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.