A 1982 photograph depicting a warehouse, extending from the corner of Martin Road, on Mohamed Sultan Road. Martin Road is named after Dr. Alexander Martin, surgeon and Senior Sworn Clerk to the Court of Judicature, who came with Sir Stamford Raffles in 1819. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.