This 1983 photograph shows a building, located at the corner of Club Street, (from Ramah Street). The building has a signage that reads, "Kim Wah Tea Merchant". Club Street, which is lined with conserved shophouses, was named after the Weekly Entertainment Club (formed in 1891), located in the Chinatown area. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.