Skip to Main Content

Gay World entrance : general view [2]

Reproduction Available:

This is a 1992 photograph depicting the entrance of Gay World, a popular amusement park at Geylang Road, also originally known as Happy World when it started in 1936. It was renamed Gay World in 1966. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.


Suggested Pictures

Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore