Skip to Main Content

Search Results

Showing 1 - 1 of 1
  • Haw Par Villa entrance, 1953 : group photograph

    Sports and Recreation
    This is a photograph of grandparents of Jerroy, with children at the entrance gate of Haw Par Villa, built in 1937, formerly known as Tiger Balm Gardens. Donated by Chang Wei Jie Jerroy and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_680. Title devised by Library staff.