This is a photograph from E. A. Brown's collection. This was taken during the opening ceremony of King George VI Graving Dock on 14 February 1938. The photograph shows the Guard of Honour drawn up on the quayside and being inspected. The stern of the Governor’s yacht, Sea Belle II can be seen, viewed from the opposite side of the dock. Title devised by Library staff. Information contributed by Richard Hale.
From the Edwin A. Brown Collection. All rights reserved, Celia Mary Ferguson and National Library Board, Singapore 2008