This 1919 photograph is mounted on a board, with handwritten words "St. Andrew's" on the front. It shows St Andrew's Cathedral, which is an Anglican Cathedral located at 11 St Andrew's Road. It is the oldest Anglican house of worship in Singapore and was gazetted as a national monument in 1973. Title devised by Library staff. Date of creation estimated.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.