This 2004 photograph shows an exterior view of the Fullerton Hotel from the Singapore River. The hotel has a neoclassical design with intricately-designed pillars and plaster works. Formerly known as the Fullerton Building, it used to house the General Post Office and several government departments. Title devised by Library staff.
All Rights Reserved. National Library Board Singapore 2004.
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Historic Buildings
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Commercial Buildings
- Arts>>Architecture>>Public and commercial buildings
- Business, finance and industry>>Industry>>Services>>Tourism and hospitality
- Historic buildings--Singapore--Photographs
- Architecture--Conservation and restoration--Singapore--Photographs