This 1968 photograph shows the sides of some shophouses at the corner of Neil Road and Duxton Road . Known in the past as Silat (or Selat or Salat) Road, Neil Road was renamed in 1858 after the Indian Mutiny hero, Brigadier-General James George Smith Neil. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All Rights Reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board Singapore 2009.