This photograph shows the Arts House, at the old Parliament House. It depicts its Tuscan style-columns and cornices. Originally built in 1827 by George Drumgold Coleman, on the site of the former home of the temenggong (local chief). Originally the house of John Argyle Maxwell, before it became the Court house. Title devised by Library staff.
All Rights Reserved. National Library Board Singapore 2007.