A 1982 photograph shows a full view of the exterior of a stately two-storey bungalow at 126 St. Patrick's Road with distinctive pitched roof and verandah on the first floor of the building. This house was erected in 1925 and is one of the pair of bungalows built on the estate owned by Tan Soo Guan and gazetted for conservation. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.