This 1960s photograph shows Sultan Mosque, which is also known as Masjid Sultan, located at 3 Muscat Street. The mosque was first built between 1824 and 1826, and was replaced by the current building between 1924 and 1928. It was designated a national monument in 1975. Title devised by Library staff. Date of creation estimated.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.