This 1983 photograph shows Keong Saik Road, from Neil Road, with a view of two- and three-storey shophouses and roadside parking lots. Keong Saik Road was named in 1926 after Tan Keong Saik. The road, located in the Chinatown area, was given conservation status on 7 July 1989. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.