A 1950s photograph showing the demolished second Ocean Building (completed 1923), in Collyer Quay and surrounding buildings taken from Clifford Pier. Several boats can be seen in the water. There have been four Ocean Buildings constructed in 1866, 1923, 1974 and 2010. It is now called the Ocean Financial Centre and is located near the Raffles MRT station. Part of a compiled album, with a label : "Photographs by R.K. Tyers. Staff Straits Steamship Co., Ltd. Singapore." Date of creation estimated.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.