This 2009 photograph shows the exterior and interior of Colbar Cafe, painted blue and cream. The walls are adorned with photographs of English football clubs and military regiments. Pictures of past Colbar football teams are found in the second inner dinning area. The cafe was opened around 1948. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Little Red Dot Collection. All rights reserved. National Library Board, 2009