Master Attendant Office, S'pore 11, 1890 : general view



This 1890 photograph of the road from Town Hall shows the Master Attendant’s Office and Cavenagh Bridge on the right. On the left the Volunteers’ Drill Hall, which is nearing completion (opened January 1891). Title devised by library staff. Information contributed by Richard Hale.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore