This is a photograph of girls in uniforms, sitting on the steps leading to a viewing gallery at the Singapore Botanic Gardens. Founded in 1859, the botanical reserve is located in Cluny Road. It spans 52 hectares and has more than 600,000 plant specimens. Photograph donated by Tan Geok Neo and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. Title devised by Library staff. Date of creation estimated. HRS3_246
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Tan Geok Neo.