This 1967 photograph features a green grilled door decorated with diamond-shaped motifs at Cree Hall. Cree Hall is one of the original four houses in the White House Park estate. Cree Hall was built by John Fraser between 1875 and 1880 and he lived in it after it was built. Sometime after 1967, Cree Hall was demolished when the Housing and Development Board acquired the land. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All Rights Reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board Singapore 2009.