This 1992 photograph depicts Balestier Road (from Jalan Rajah towards Thomson Road). Balestier Road is named after Joseph Balestier, the first American Consul in 1834. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.
- Architecture and Landscape>>Streets and Places
- Architecture and Landscape>>Building Types>>Commercial Buildings
- Arts>>Architecture>>Public and commercial buildings
- Roads--Singapore--Interchanges and intersections--Photographs
- Balestier (Singapore)--Photographs