This 1993 photograph shows Tembeling Road (from Joo Chiat Place towards Joo Chia Terrace). Two-storey shophouses line both sides of the road. In the distance, one can see high-rise blocks of HDB flats. Tembeling Road was previously known as Lorong 203 East Coast, and renamed in 1933. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.