This 1995 photograph shows a general view of single-storey terrace houses in a quiet neighbourhood at Kellock Road (between Kellock Road and Zion Close). Kellock Road was named after Captain J.K. Kellock, who was the Singapore agent for the Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company (P&O), from 1875 - 77. The roads mentioned are located in the vicinity of River Valley district. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.