This 1993 photograph shows the 18-storey Bank of China Building, located at Fullerton Square. Constructed in 1954, it remained the tallest building in the central business district until 1974, when it was overtaken by UOB Plaza Two. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.