Dr. Wu Lien-teh sitting, third from right. This photograph shows the team of medical and nursing staff of the Manchurian Plague Prevention Service in 1913. Seated from left are Dr. Tang Tsung-nien, Dr. Frwd. Eberson, Mrs. Tsao (Matron), Director Wu Lien-teh, Mrs. Huang (Obstetrician) and Dr. Chun Wing-han. This photograph was taken in Harbin. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Wu Lien-teh, 1913