This is a 1972 photograph showing a night view of Van Kleef Aquarium. Located at the foot of Fort Canning, the aquarium was built in 1955 and demolished in 1998. Photograph donated by Teng Swee Kiong (Ding Rui Gong) and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_624. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Teng Swee Kion (Ding Rui Gong).