This is a picture of the brothers of Loo Siew Koon, posing for a photograph with a Buddha statue in Haw Par Villa. Built in 1937, the oriental theme park was formerly known as Tiger Balm Gardens. Donated by Loo Siew Koon and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_674. Date of creation estimated. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Loo Siew Koon.