This is a coloured picture postcard with a photograph of the entrance to the Botanical Gardens. The Gardens was established as a public park and experimental station for new crops in 1859. This postcard has a divided back. Postcard published by Continental Stamp Company.
The copyrights to the Lim Shao Bin Collection belong to various parties, as declared in the documents; images; letters; etc. kindly shared by Lim Shao Bin. Use and reproduction require written permission.