This 1983 photograph depicts the exterior of the Cathedral of the Good Shepherd. Built between 1843 and 1847, it is the oldest surviving Catholic church in Singapore, and was gazetted a national monument on 6 July 1973. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.