Victoria School, 1982 : exterior


Reproduction Available:

This is a 1982 photograph showing Victoria School. It shows an exterior view of a two-storey block with large doors along corridors on both floors. Victoria School was established in 1876 and was located in Tyrwhitt Road from 1932 to 1984. It then moved to Geylang Bahru in 1984, and finally to Siglap Link in 2003. Title devised by Library staff.

Credit Line

From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.

Subjects

Suggested Pictures
Suggested Pictures from National Archives of Singapore