This is a photograph of two ladies posing at the Haw Par Villa, built in 1937, formerly known as Tiger Balm Gardens. In the background is the entrance to the Villa. Photograph donated by Yong Mei Lin and displayed at the Heritage Roadshow 2008. HRS3_655. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2008. The original work © Yong Mei Lin.