This is a black-and-white postcard with a photograph of the entrance to the Botanical Gardens. The Gardens was established as a public park and experimental station for new crops in 1859. The back of the postcard is unwritten. Date of creation estimated.
The copyrights to the Lim Shao Bin Collection belong to various parties, as declared in the documents; images; letters; etc. kindly shared by Lim Shao Bin. Use and reproduction require written permission.