This 1983 photograph shows Keong Saik Road, from Jiak Chuan Road, with shophouses and roadside parking lots. Keong Saik Road was named in 1926 after Tan Keong Saik. The road, located in the Chinatown area, was given conservation status on 7 July 1989. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.