This photograph shows a wide-angled view of the interior of the covered Clifford Pier, with its large multiple steel arches. Visitors and ferry passengers are seen in the photograph. Clifford Pier was built in 1933 to replace Johnston's Pier. Photograph donated by Mdm Ong Kuer Lend and displayed at Heritage Roadshow 2007. Date of creation estimated. Title devised by Library staff.
This digital copy © National Library Board Singapore 2007. The original work © Ong Kuer Lend.