This is a 1982 photograph showing the exterior of the United Engineers Building, at River Valley Road. The four-storey building used to house the headquarters of United Engineers Limited, a company formed in 1912. The name "United Engineers Limited" appears at the top of the building while " McAllister & Company Limited" appears on the façade of the building. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.