This 1982 photograph shows the end of Pigott Road (next to Singapore Vocational Institute and flats for government employees, dated 1940). Pigott Road is probably named after Public Works Department head F.J. Pigott. The road mentioned is near Serangoon Road. Title devised by Library staff.
From the Lee Kip Lin Collection. All rights reserved. Lee Kip Lin and National Library Board, Singapore 2009.