This photograph shows the front view of Admiralty House. Located at 51 Grange Road this is a two-storey Colonial building. On a flag pole on the balcony on the second level is a light-coloured flag with a cross . Trees and smaller plants can be seen in front of the bungalow. Title devised by Library Staff.
All rights reserved. Richard Hale, 1948