This photograph shows the team of medical and nursing staff at Pingchiang Hospital in 1921. Dr. Wu Lien-teh, then Director, and Dr. Chun Wing-han are seated fifth and sixth from the left respectively. The trees behind the team are bare. This photograph was taken outside a building in Pingchiang Hospital. Title devised by Library staff.
All rights reserved. Wu Lien-teh, 1921